- Job requirements:
- 1. Bachelor degree or above;
- 2. Over 6 years of working experience in valve mechanical design, master the development and application of new technologies, new processes, new materials and new equipment in the valve industry;
- 3. Proficient in mechanical design software (Pro / E, AutoCAD or Solidworks, etc.);
- 4. Skilled use of computers for office operations, familiar with office software;
- 5. Strong mechanical structure design ability, familiar with product manufacturing and processing technology;
- 6. Familiar with the product structure, performance, mechanism, and usage methods of the enterprise, with a solid theoretical foundation and technical work experience;
- 7. Strict and meticulous work, strong sense of responsibility and professionalism; good communication and coordination skills and teamwork spirit;
- 8. Good English reading ability, plus working experience in the valve industry leader is a plus.
- Job Responsibilities:
- 1. Participate in research and demand analysis of new projects and products;
- 2. Responsible for the design of valve mechanical drawings including product assembly drawings, part drawings, mold drawings and packaging material drawings, etc., technical document preparation and review, complete product structural design, and formulate corresponding production processes and processes;
- 3. Carry out technical exchanges with users, understand the development requirements of users in technology and business, and answer user-related technical questions raised by users
- 4. Cooperate with the necessary links in the production process of the corresponding products, and cooperate with the procurement personnel to complete the technical guidance of the supporting facilities;
- 5. Prepare the product or project schedule plan and the demonstration report of related technical solutions;
- 6. Later technical improvement and maintenance of products or projects;
- 7. Assist the quality department to complete product certification, such as API, CE, TS, etc.
- 8. Analysis and solution of technical guidance, process improvement, and quality problems at the collaborative job site
- 9. Communication and technical collaboration with other professionals;
- 10. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.